* Amazing jackets and coats at affordable prices.
Don’t miss out on the Jacket shop at the bottom of town!
* Local Craft Beer Tasting
• Clarens Brewery
• Lookout for Highlands Brewery’s beer in various restaurants
* In Love with Coffee?
Highlands Coffee Roasters
* Up for a food challenge?
Monster Burger @ Friends
* Do something Adventurous
• Clarens Xtreme
• Outrageous Adventures
* R&R… visit one of the following day spas:
• B-You Day Spa
• Clarens Wellness
* Food & Beverage
Try one or more of the many restaurants for a variety of cuisines
* Try some of the finest wines & Cheeses
• Art & Wine Gallery
• Noah’s Cheese at Eat cheese deli
* Spruit Walk from the Dam back towards the village.
Child friendly walk at the bottom of the mountain.
Follow breathtaking pathways over streams, between trees in nature.
* Clarens Xtreme
Paintball Target Shooting
* Dinosaur Tours
* Bokpoort Cowboy Ranch
Farm Animal Viewing
* Lion’s Rock
Big Cat Sanctuary with game drives
(approx. 50km from Clarens)
* Restaurants with Jungle Gyms:
Friends Restaurant & Pub
* An early walk through the Clarens Village Conservancy
is a great way to start off your day…
* Take a stroll around the square through the village &
explore all the different CURIO SHOPS, COFFEE SHOPS, DELI’S
and RESTAURANTS to see what the village has to offer.
(This should keep you busy all day)
Here is a list of just some activities that are fun and will keep you busy for quite some time:
* Head for ADVENTURE!
* Wall climb
* Clay pigeon shooting
* Quad Biking
* Horseback Riding
* Hot Air Ballooning
* Mountain biking
* Paint Ball
* Trail running
Explore our beautiful Nature Conservancy’s hiking routes,
they are marked and easy to follow.
* Mountain Bike routes:
More information at Clarens Xtreme
* White Water Rafting
* 4x4 trips
* Enduro Trips